Lisa Ellis (formally Olschewske)
CLC, CST, CD
LLL Leader since 1997
I am the Mother of six, my first two were full term natural hospital births my next three were home births and one preemie induced at 33 weeks after a month of PROM, he was in the NICU for 3 days never receiving a bottle. Since giving birth to my first child in 1993 and struggling with many difficulties I found La Leche League and became an accredited La Leche League Leader in 1997 . I have continued to add to my ongoing training since .
I am a Birth Keeper , 3x DONA certified birth doula , Loss Doula, Sacred postpartum doula, Lactation Councilor and CST
I offer in home Lactation support and guidance . I have over 27 years experience working with breastfeeding families .
I have specific ongoing training in oral tethers and started the TOTS (tethered oral ties) Support and education Group on Facebook (currently by invite only it is a private group )
Tethered Oral Ties (TOTs) is a common condition that affects many infants. Tongue and Lip Ties can contribute to difficulty with suck, swallow, breath. And so much more .
In 2020 I began assisting Dr Gary Myers with laser Tongue Tie revisions and continue with ongoing training . https://www.tooth2tooth.com Now I assist as needed .
I offer breastfeeding support and evaluations pre and post revision as well as CST (body work stretches)
In September 2020 I attended the GOLD Learning Online Tongue-tie Symposium.
In-Home Lactation Visits :
- Addressing nipple pain, soreness and healing
- Nursing Multiples
- Adoptive Breastfeeding
- Guidance on latching baby and comfortable positioning
- Offering assistance in overcoming breastfeeding fears and myths
- Checking latch
- Experienced with premature exclusively Breastfed babies (NICU Experienced with my own at 33 weeks )
- Helping to re-lactate or induced lactation
- Breastfeeding following a C Section Birth
- Tethered Oral Ties (TOTs)
- Support for Working Mothers
- Connection to Milk Donors and local Milk Bank
- Local Breastfeeding & Parenting Support Group Information
- Assisting Moms overcome and identify, thrush, mastitis, hind/formilk imbalances, allergies etc.
- Baby wearing and breastfeeding
- Empowering YOU to follow YOUR Instincts
- CST as needed for mom and baby
- AND much more
Happily Serving North Central and South east Florida including Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Palm Coast, Flagler County, Daytona, Port Orange , New Smyrna , Ocala, Orange Park, Ormond beach and St Augustine Birth Doula Services and Postpartum Doula Services